Seasoned Torrance Divorce Lawyer
If you have a family law problem that threatens to destroy the peace in your home and divide the ones you love, we strive for family law solutions at The Law Offices of Daniel S. Frank.
Torrance divorce attorney Daniel S. Frank has devoted his 20-year professional career to the hard work of helping clients prepare transitions to post-divorce futures, rebuilding lives, putting families together — and keeping them there.
Our law firm’s founder’s goal is an amicable, inexpensive settlement you can build on, and protection of your children from the negative aspects of divorce.
When you contact us, we can arrange your free consultation at our Torrance law offices. We offer Spanish language access, flexible payment plans and maximum availability to any questions or concerns you have — from start to finish of your case.
Call our toll-free number now and start reclaiming your life: 877-351-6858. You can also reach us by e-mail or fax from wherever you are in Southern California. Your after-hours message will be responded to promptly.
Are You Considering Divorce? Our Caring Family Law Attorney Can Help
Daniel S. Frank provides quality representation and attentive personal service for important family law practice areas that include:
- Uncontested, contested and high net worth divorce
- Child custody and visitation that maintains a prominent role for both parents in the life of a child
- Child support and spousal support that covers necessary expenses and pays for a child’s educational and medical needs
- Marital property distribution that dignifies your relationship and preserves your investment in your marriage
- Divorce mediation, negotiation and, if necessary, litigation in court before a judge
- Post-judgment modifications and enforcements of divorce obligations when lifestyle circumstances change
- Parental relocation for families separated by business transfers, military service, remarriage or a parent’s special health care needs in another state
- Legal separation agreements to build the foundation for divorce, or for clients who would rather be separated than divorced
- Observance of grandparents’ rights in custody and visitation discussions if either or both parents fail to fulfill parental responsibilities
The creative use of family law statutes, cost-efficient, high-tech research methods, a firm belief in a brighter future for you and your child — these are but a few of the formulas for our success. When you encounter problems in your family, in Los Angeles County, come to us for family law solutions at The Law Offices of Daniel S. Frank.
Serving Clients in Torrance, Caroson, Los Angeles County and Southern California
Call toll free to secure a candid, confidential initial consultation with experienced family law attorney Daniel S. Frank. 877-351-6858. We establish an atmosphere of trust, comfort and cooperation that we think you will appreciate.